I myself am having some issues with my mental well being, where can I get help?

I have been diagnosed with a mental disorder, or am having symptoms of one, what do I do? Where should I go? 

If you need someone to talk to anonymously about your mental well being you can call: 

Mental Health Crisis Hotline –  800-854-7771

Its ALWAYS OPEN, and can give you guidance with most concerns about your mental health.

SUICIDE HOTLINE: (877) 727-4747

The hotline is open 24 hours a day, and a counselor can try to help if you are having thoughts of suicide.

Teens- Teen Line: (310) 855-HOPE or TLC-  TEEN. 

Teens can call the teen line from 6p.m. to 10p.m to discuss their concerns with a counselor.


If you would like to see a doctor you can go to a mental health urgent care: 

Olive View Community Mental Health Urgent Care Center

14659 Olive View Dr Sylmar, CA (818) 485-0888

Walk-in voluntary care for those in mental health crisis. 8am – 5pm


If you feel like you need hospitalization, you can visit one of these hospitals:

Where to go if the patient / your loved one needs psychiatric hospitalization-Hospitals with psychiatric units: